School to school support is increasingly promoted as a successful way of ensuring high standards and building partnerships between schools. Working in collaboration to share and develop approaches that have demonstrated impact for learners.
- That creative collaboration between schools delivers sustainable impact for all learners and schools.
- Schools with schools draw upon a wide range of knowledge and experience in the implementation of highly effective school to school improvement strategies.
- Schools with schools can develop future leadership potential and support retention of staff
- School to school support provides opportunities for schools to reflect and evaluate teaching & learning which inevitably has an impact on the outcomes for the children in all organisations.
- No matter how ‘good’ one school or how ‘in need of development’ another may be, it is impossible to visit any school without picking up some interesting strategies that can be shared across the trust.